-
November 5th, 2001, 05:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
November 5th, 2001, 05:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Momrock was right! Props to her! And how very sweet. Congrats!
------------------
-
November 5th, 2001, 06:22 PM
#3
Inactive Member
he didn't wanna sit still for his picture the little shit!
------------------
Angry Psycho's
My Playground
-
November 5th, 2001, 07:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Here kitty, kitty, kitty...
------------------
-
November 6th, 2001, 12:38 AM
#5
Inactive Member
He has worms though.
No more pasta alfredo for me for awhile.
-
November 6th, 2001, 12:46 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Cute pussy,I got one just like it sept its white and....DEAF.Its the weirdest thing to walk up and on the thing and if it aint looking at me its totally oblivios to my presence(sorta like my exwife).
------------------
"We all have it comin kid"
-
November 6th, 2001, 01:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Awwww - Sofa has such a cute pussy!
~I mean kitty~
------------------
I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light
-
November 6th, 2001, 01:27 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I GUESSED THE SURPRISE!!!!!
I'm so clever.....

Edison is the sweetest looking kitty....I'm jealous.
------------------
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit"...Henry David Thoreau
-
November 6th, 2001, 01:52 AM
#9
Inactive Member
he's soooo fuzzy..you just wanna cuddle on him 
------------------
~~"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." ~~
-
November 6th, 2001, 01:56 AM
#10
Inactive Member
That's exactly how I feel about Sofa!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks